Many are increasingly using a multicooker for cooking. This technique saves a lot of time, and it becomes much cleaner in the kitchen. After all, there is no splashing of fat, and no fumes are released.
Like all household appliances, the multicooker requires care, which consists of washing away the accumulated fat and other food accumulations. Of course, all available detergents for this are on sale, but they contain chemicals that, if rinsed insufficiently, can enter the body of households.
Ways to Clean Your Multicooker Using Home Remedies
Using home remedies for cleaning the multicooker, you can remove even the most difficult stains. This is done as follows:
- turn off the multicooker from the outlet;
- we take out all the removable parts of the multicooker;
- rinse the cooking bowl in the sink with dishwashing detergent and rinse thoroughly under running water;
- put a little baking soda on a soft sponge and carefully wipe the inside of the device, including the heating element, then wipe it clean with a clean cloth;
- if the lid comes off, rinse it under running water, wipe it and leave it to dry;
- with a non-removable lid, a plastic bag is put on the multicooker body, and the lid is washed under the tap;
- after all procedures, we thoroughly wipe the entire multicooker and leave it to dry for at least 12 hours.
You can use the following folk remedies for cleaning Teflon-coated bowls.
How to Wash a Multicooker
Take 100 ml of 9% vinegar and …